Friday, February 13, 2009

6th in the 6th....

I've been tagged by the lovely Erika of Incalesco to play 6th in the 6th. A blogging game where you locate the 6th photo in your 6th picture folder and blog about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.

So I open up "My Pictures", find the 6th folder...it's called 2004_05_15, which is the date format that my previous camera stored and uploaded photos...feeling a little anxious about opening it...oh it's a Zebra, that's not so bad!

So here it is! My not very interesting, (but thankfully not too weird), 6th in the 6th.


This was taken from the Safari bus tour at Werribee Open Ragne Zoo. It's nice place to visit, (when it's not school holidays). We go every year, sometimes twice...husband is a wildlife park junkie. And now that my little sister has started kinder, he's been asking when we can go again...sheesh! There's only so many times you can see the same things again and again and still feel enthusiastic about it, but I go and enjoy the walk in the fresh air.

I've tagged Erin Indidi Angie will do some more later!

2 comments:

  1. I was also worried about what I would find in my folder. Not sure what your zebras are doing but they are beautiful animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is hilarious. On a funny side note, my 3 year-old saw black and white spotted chickens yesterday and said-ZEBRAS! Ummm, no.

    ReplyDelete