Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kyanite, I'm in love....

Deep teal Kyanite is just so stunning, I adore these stones! I found a small stash of these beauties and was tempted to keep them all for my personal collection...but reason won over my incessant need to hoard rocks, and I made 2 pairs of these beauties, one for me, the other for my Etsy shop, which sold the next day! The others are just begging to be wrapped, so I will have some more in the shop over the coming weeks. :)

Frozen - Kyanite wrapped in the "messy on purpose" style with sterling silver

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're right — absolutely gorgeous color, depth and texture!!! Purrrrdy :)

    http://www.mchenwears.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous stone! I've never heard of it before but it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....my goodness...I'm an earing fan and I think yours are going on my wishlist!
    btw...thanks for dropping by and visiting my blog....so glad I have found yours now....I hope to have a cuppa here often and admire your stunning work!

    ReplyDelete