Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday!

I'm jumping on this bandwagon, thanks to Carley of Vanilla Pixie for the inspiration! It's a lovely way to show off other peoples work and do some window shopping at the same time.

Spearmint Swirl - One of a kind ring by Incalesco
This is just so gorgeous, I adore green amethyst and this piece really appeals to me. I think it's a little too small a size for my fingers, though I'm going to keep Erika in mind for my next ring purchase....our 1st wedding anniversary is in August....hint hint Husband!

I've been looking for a little purse to carry around my business cards and return address label, something small i can grab for post office trips. This little cutie is right up my alley :)

Ever since I received my DUST craft swap gift print from Vanessa, I was hooked on this medium. I think I need to have this hanging in my study. Soon my sweets, soon.

7 comments:

  1. Awww I love the forest creatures-they're so other wordly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!! And I love the owls, they're so serene and even a little spooky, but so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ring is amazing!! Awesome picks from some talented DUSTers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks for the nice feedback about the ring girls, I really enjoyed making it too. And I have a whole box of gems (slight addiction - ahem) waiting to be turned into something sparkly and wearble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My owls are very happy to be on your wishlist, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have one of each of those thanks...

    ReplyDelete