Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sharing pretty things...

I'm a total sucker for a pretty/cool/weird print! I've been on a print buying spree these past few months, here are my latest editions!

For the study:
"Moments when my gaze goes vacant" by The Mincing Mockingbird

For the entrance to the back hall:
"Fox and Hare" by Traceface

For my work room:
Vintage dictionary prints of an Owl and Fox by Memorydust

For our bedroom:
"Spore" by Yellena

For our ensuite:
"Season" by Yellena

I just couldn't resist these two...
"Blossom Tree" by Lino Girl

"Scarlet" by Lino Girl

An etsy purchase from last year. Hanging in our front hall/gallery:
"Wish you were here" by Jan Allsop

3 comments:

  1. Great taste! I too would actually pick those as well...especially the prints by yellena, memorydust and traceface!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection! It will be fun to see how you display them

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pieces, love the complex colours and patterns

    krystal
    x

    ReplyDelete