Monday, January 12, 2009

my preciousss...


"At Night" Larvikite Ring in Argentium Silver by MsRose


I've had this gorgeous thing in my favourites for a little while now, every time I see it, it just draws me in with it's flashy grey goodness. Finally I could resist no longer, it's on it's way to my right hand ring finger and should arrive in a torturous 10 business days. Until then, I will gaze longingly at this one.........what's that? Husband needs to be fed? Just a few minutes more.........

Next on my want list, this stunning Kyanite one.
For more beautiful things from MsRose check out her Etsy shop here.

3 comments:

  1. That is a really lovely ring.
    Great to see you start blogging. I am also new to it all thanks to Etsy! Hope it goes well. Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the exact same experience, of seeing one I couldn't forget last week.
    Had to buy it,and turned out to be even better up close.
    Hope yours is too.

    ReplyDelete